December 13, 1959 – The first organizational meeting took place at the home of Kenneth Free. The name Faith Baptist Church was chosen.
December 20, 1959 – A home worship service was held and the first slate of officers were elected. The missionary fund was also established at the cost of $2.53 per month. The first advertising of the church was to be started in the Telegraph.
February 21, 1960 – The first baptism service was held at Calvary Baptist Church by Pastor James Godley.
March 13, 1960 – The first meeting with Pastor Shellenberger and his wife. The church was actively looking to purchase land on Middle Ridge Road with a down payment of $500.
March 26, 1960 – The church joined the General Association of Regular Baptist Churches.
March 27, 1960 – The charter was finished and signed with a total of 27 members.
June 2, 1960 – Times of Worship services and Sunday School were established by church vote. Sunday School was at 9:45am with Church service at 11:00am. The Evening Service was at 7:30pm.
June 30, 1960 – The church makes a down payment on land owned by Mr. A. Cain that consists of 3 acres on Narrows Rd.
July 7, 1960 – Rev. Shellenberger is called as the first Pastor of Faith Baptist Church. A building fund was also established.
January 22, 1961 – A Mortgage was signed for $55,000 with Lake County Federal Savings and Loan.
June 18, 1961 – The first baptism service was held in the new building on Sunday night.
December 6, 1961 – The first two missionaries were decided upon. The Leornards in Brazil and the Vandergrounds in Africa. The amount was $20 per month per couple.
May 9, 1962 – A loan was secured with the Lake County Federal Savings and Loan for $15,000 to build a parsonage for the Pastor and his family.
April 20, 1966 – Pioneer girls program came into being.
February 5, 1969 – The first bus was purchased from Perry Church of God for $250.
September 10, 1969 – The Boys Brigade began for further outreach into the community.
July 8, 1970 – Plans for the new auditorium were drawn up.
October 14, 1978 – The bus garage is built to accommodate the bus ministry by Paul Boyer. The church also starts support of Eugene Protzman who is with Baptist Home Missions.
March 7, 1973 – The church begins a radio ministry on WPVL which is aired on Sunday Mornings for $34 per week.
November 10, 1996 – Church auditorium roof collapses under heavy snow storm.
February 22, 1998 – Dedication service of new auditorium and church facility.